Mantis Cranes recently erected a City Tower Crane on an Office Project at The Harcourt Centre in Dublin.
We provided an FM Gru 10-35 City Tower Crane as it was the Tower Crane which best suited the area available to erect and the point loadings that could be imposed upon the footpath. Additionally the crane provided a 1 tonne lift at 35m (2.5t at 16m).
Having been installed over a couple of days, the crane will be on site for an approximate hire period of six months.
City Tower Crane in Dublin Project Details
This model has been extensively used on restricted space projects on city centre sites across Ireland and The United Kingdom.
The Project involves adding extra floor space on the fourth level and an additional fifth level (sixth storey) to the existing structure on Harcourt Street; close the Dublin’s City Centre. The project includes relocating the existing plant, along with a new plant, on the roof level of the, soon to be, six-storey building.
The new development will increase the overall floorspace in the office block by almost 500 sq.m.
Advantages of Using a Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane
- A smaller footprint makes the crane easier to fit on a site with restricted access
- A Pedestrian Operated Tower Crane provides good reach and lifting capacity
- Allows the developer to deliver material directly to the point of work with good precision
Benefits of Using Mantis Cranes
- Mantis Cranes provide a consultation to help you consider your material handling options for any situation. We strive to provide you with the correct crane for your project at all times
- Mantis Cranes conduct a site survey to determine the suitability of all options available
- Mantis Cranes advise on the appropriate accessories to use for your project