Regional Sales Manager
Are you a Professional Sales Manager, looking to make a real difference within a growing and ambitious company, with a view to developing a lasting and successful career?
Do you want to join a vibrant and exciting small team, and play a major part in the next chapter of our ongoing success story?
Can you imagine joining a team that help carry the loads, move the materials, and shape the landscapes of our future towns and cities?
If so, then we welcome your application to be our Regional Sales Champion!
Can you be the one to:
- Grasp and own the South of England sales territory?
- Relentlessly pursue each and every opportunity to reinforce our market leading position?
- Be the undisputed champion of our clients needs?
- Solve the challenges that every new project presents?
- Build and maintain unbreakable partnerships?
- Set new performance records that will become legend for future generations!
- Playing as part of a team?
- Being organised and straightforward?
- Not losing energy and your sense of humour when circumstances conspire against you?
- Having a commercial flair and an eye for detail?
- Not being afraid of negotiation!
We’d love it if you also had:
- Proven sales experience, ideally within a Construction/Plant related sector.
- A natural tendency towards solving problems and finding solutions.
- IT literacy with Excel, Word & Outlook.
- A full clean driving licence and a willingness to travel to wherever you need to be.
Mantis Cranes are the UK market leader in the specialist lifting solutions industry.
2024 sees us celebrating 25 years of providing a diverse range of Tower Cranes, Self-erecting Pedestrian Operated Cranes, Luffing Cranes, Crane Accessories and Mast Climbers across the UK and Ireland.
We are incredibly proud of our industry wide reputation for our service and abilities!
We listen and understand to our clients needs, in order to find a solution in a positive, helpful and friendly way – building long-lasting trusting partnerships.
Investment in our modern fleet is ongoing, providing our clients with the latest technology and safe, reliable products.
Being family run, our employees are our greatest asset, and what makes our company so successful; each and every colleague has an important role to play in our ongoing success.
Everyone at Mantis has a voice and everyone makes a difference!
"*" indicates required fields