Production/Quality Control Support Administrator
Mc Menamin Engineering are a leading provider for structural steel and cladding in the North West. We currently are recruiting an Administrator to support our Production and Quality department which is a new role to the company based from our office in Killygordon.
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to assist with the day-to-day management of Production/Quality Control within our fabrication plant. This role is crucial to the efficient operation of the plant, involving administrative and operational support to the Production Team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to get results.
- Administration Support
- Production Coordination
- A level of Quality Control
- Inventory Management
- Experience in an administrative or supporting role within a busy working environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Good communicator with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Self-motivated with a problem-solving mindset
- An understanding of Quality Control/Management would be an advantage
If you believe you would fit the above criteria and would like to like to part of a family run company, where our staff are valued, apply now where you will have the opportunity to develop this role.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- A Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 07/11/2023
Reference ID: PQA
"*" indicates required fields