McMenamin Engineering seek to recruit a General Operative / Machine Operator for their operations in Lismulladuff, Killygordon, Co. Donegal.
As a General Operator you will be assigned to work with the following equipment: Plasma, Band Saw, Guillotine and Press Brake. Training will be provided if required.
The tasks associated with the position but are not limited to:
- General Machine Operation
- Daily machine maintenance.
- Upholding a clean and safe work area
- Improve current systems and processes
- Maintain a high and consistent runtime for the plasma machine
- Control movement of material flow through factory
- Perform all necessary production work as part of the manufacturing process according to the work instructions
· Ability to work safely is important
· A strong understanding of how to prioritise work assignments
· Communication and friendly manner is important
· Adeptness to work independently as well as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Problem solving and issue resolution skills
· Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills
The role will be based at our offices in Lismulladuff, Killygordon, Co. Donegal.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 31/10/2023
Reference ID: GENERAL OPERATIVE / MACHINE OPERATOR (Ref 22-04)
"*" indicates required fields