Jib Length: 40m
Max Height: 23.2m
Max Lift: 4,000kg
The Potain IGO 50 is by far the most popular self-erecting tower crane in the Mantis Cranes fleet and we have the largest fleet of IGO 50s available to hire. This is a very versatile crane as it offers jib lengths from 14m to 40m.
The compact design of the IGO 50, with a small rear slewing radius, makes maneuvering easy on even the tightest construction sites. With a simple set up, this self erecting crane can be erected and ready to work swiftly and efficiently.
The IGO 50 self erector has variable frequency drives that require a lower current rush and progressive speed change and can be supported by a smaller generator than other cranes offering similar specs.
- 4.5m x 4.5m footprint with a 2.5m slew radius
- On board programme logic controller allows high reliability control and ease of programming and process fault diagnosis
- Standard two-fall and four-fall rope options
- Self-ballasting derricking arm can be provided
- Radio remote control operation