Jib Length: 40m
Max Height: 30m
Max Lift: 4,000kg
This Potain HUP 40.30 self erecting tower crane offers an increased height under hook and lifting capacity at the end of the 40m jib (1,000kg). The HUP 40 30 offers multiple configurations for increased lifting options. One mast provides two telescoping heights (25m or 30m) and three jib positions plus a potential partial jib. This versatility enables 16 possible crane configurations.
It is available with 28m, 36m and 40m jib lengths – and can also provide a 4,000kg lift with the jib folded back to 13m.
At just 14m long and 3.9m high when folded, it is ideal for construction sites with very limited work space. In addition, the compact design of the HUP 40 30 simplifies transporting the crane to and around the site. Erecting and dismantling the crane are also simplified for the operator due to the compact design on the crane.
Potain Hup 40.30 Features
- 4.5m x 4.5m footprint with a 2.5m slew radius
- Telescopic mast with two heights, three positions and several configurations with jib tip removed or folding jib
- High Performance Lifting (HPL) technology allows you to use your highest operational speed while maintaining your maximum lifting load
- High Performance Slewing (HPS) delivers ideal motion control while slewing the loads
- Compact unfolding over the top of the crane makes it easier to place closer to buildings
- Height Under Hook with maximum raised jib is about 40m