Jib Length: 45m
Max Height: 34.2m
Max Lift: 6,000kg
This crane has been completely refurbishment in the Mantis Cranes factory. The refurbishment has given this crane a new lease of life and will ensure many more years of reliable service.
• During the refurbishment, cranes are stripped down and all elements are examined.
• Where necessary parts are repaired or replaced.
• The slew ring, pulleys, and ropes are replaced, and all motors are checked, replaced, or relacquered.
• The painted parts of the crane are sandblasted and repainted in our paint shop.
• Then the crane is reassembled and tested, and declared ready for use.
A refurbished crane from Mantis Cranes will operate as efficiently as a newly manufactured crane.
The Potain HDT80 is one of the largest Self Erecting Tower Cranes available for hire on the Mantis Cranes fleet. With a lift capacity of 1,250 Kg at 45m this self erector is a popular crane hire, featuring multiple mast heights and jib lengths.
The HDT 80 is a highly versatile crane that can be operated on construction sites where space is an issue as efficiently as on sites with no space restrictions. Remotely controlled, the crane operator can easily manouver this crane and accurately lift and deliver loads on site.
Potain HDT80 Features
- 4.5m x 4.5m footprint with a 3.3m slew radius
- Rope options: Two-fall and four-fall rope option standard
- Multiple mast heights and jib lengths possible
- Radio remote controlled